INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
- DATA CONTROLLER:
Pegasus Technology Srl, based in Via A. Moro 13, Brescia, Italy, informs you that personal data will be collected, processed and used for the below-specified purposes in accordance to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- WHY DO WE COLLECT DATA?
We process personal data only after receiving your specific consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), and use it for one or more of the following purposes:
– Managing relations with the Client and / or potential Client in reference to the purchase of products and related processing operations (such as delivery, billing, etc.)
– Direct and indirect marketing activities, sending promotional information to the interested party by using the communication methods mentioned below.
– Managing information for eventual personnel selection.
– Responding to information requests received from contact pages.
You can decide not to disclose personal data, but by doing so you might not be able to fully or partly use the services offered by Pegasus Technology srl.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP DATA?
We keep data for as long as our relationship with the Client lasts; this includes the issuing of warranty services and the recalling/updating of products, in accordance with applicable law. Furthermore and limited to direct and indirect marketing purposes, we wil keep data for a period of time that is in line with the purposes and commercial dynamics linked to the very nature of the offered products.
- PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
You are free to decide whether to share you personal data with us, but refusing to provide some data may not make it possible to benefit from some of the services we provide.
In any case, denying consent for marketing purposes does not affect the relationship with the Data Controller or carry any limitations.
- WHICH TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process personal data, billing data as well as data on commercial choices in relation to marketing purposes.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
We process data with both manual and electronic means. It is also possible for data to be processed automatically. As for the latter, the Client may request not to be subjected to decisions deriving from the automatic processing of data by exercising their rights as specified in section no. 8.
- WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Data may circulate within our company for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in compliance with the security measures that are necessary to avoid data loss or data leaks.
We may fully or partly share data with other associated companies and service providers who process data on behalf of the Data Controller. We will not disclose data in any other way.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time, the Client may exercise their rights as per Articles 15 and following of the European Regulation no. 2016/679 and precisely:
– The right to know if their personal data is being processed and, therefore, to know its content and origin
– The right to verify data accuracy or request integration, erasure, restriction of processing, updating, rectification, anonymizing or blocking, as well as the right to object, in any case and for legitimate reasons, to their processing and to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Consent may be revoked at any time and will result in the interruption of the processing.
These rights may be exercised by sending an email to: email@example.com
Last revision: 29th April 2021